Follow the John 3:16 Network Author Page on Pinterest

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Book Review by Lorilyn Roberts - Meow Mistletoe by Lisa Liskel




🐈
Meow Mistletoe by Lisa Lickel is a delightful, light-hearted yarn that entertains to the very last page. Filled with Christmas mirth and stoked with charming wit, the reader with be swooped off into the eccentric world of cat lovers, romantic comedy, and small-town sleuths hunting down small-town crooks. Being a cat lady myself, I found myself wanting to attend that Christmas party with all my cats in tow—I’d fit right in and so would my four-legged friends!

🐈🐈

If you enjoy wholesome, good-old fashion entertainment with a few laughs, a few surprises, and a few twists and turns, stoked by cats that are just being cats, read this creative charm. I have to admit, I’d never read a cat book before, but with Meow Mistletoe, I’ve discovered a new genre. Whoever knew that romantic cat sleuth stories could be so entertaining?

🐈🐈🐈 


I highly recommend getting away from stress and enjoying a little light-hearted humor and mystery. Allow yourself to unwind. Grab a cup of coffee, sit by a warm fire, and read Meow Mistletoe. If you’re like me, you may even want to read it more than once. I loved it that much!

Only 99c for a limited time.



To learn more about Lisa Lickel visit her website at https://www.lisalickel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment