Follow the John 3:16 Network Author Page on Pinterest

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Wakulla Book Review: Seventh Dimension - The Door, Book One, A Young Adult Fantasy, by Lorilyn Roberts

SEVENTH DIMENSION - THE DOOR, A YOUNG ADULT FANTASY




The Door is an excellent book. The story began well with the young girl getting into trouble. But I stopped when the talking animals entered the scene. This is not the kind of story I like to read. I let the book sit for two days before I gave it another try. I picked up where I left off and quickly remembered why I had set it down. But suddenly, the story changed and became alive.

I became enthralled with the story and the characters. The people and the animals had such depth to their personalities that I was truly amazed. But being able to see Jesus through their eyes was what really hit home with me. How easily the animals recognized Jesus as the king, and how difficult it is for the people who see him as king was precious and eye-opening.

Very thought provoking and very entertaining at the same time. If you are a fan of fantasy books or not, I recommend this one. One of the best books I've read that could open the Gospel of Jesus to those who might not listen otherwise. I look forward to the next book.


Seventh Dimension - The Door, Book One, A Young Adult Fantasy, reviwed by: 
Leon, a brother in Christ, Wakulla Book Review


To learn more about Lorilyn Roberts and her books, visit her website at LorilynRoberts.com




 I want to personally thank all the men who are reviewing the books written by JOHN 3:16 AUTHORS. I am thankful that we are able to bless them and appreciate the encouragement given to us by their reviews. 

Their insights and comments mean a lot. Steve said I (Lorilyn Roberts) could visit the prison and I hope to do that sometime in the near future. I ultimately look forward to the day when we are free in the Lord's presence to worship together our Risen King!

Each WEEK (usually on Tuesday), we are posting reviews from Wakulla Correctional inmates of John 3:16 books. 





Inmates are loving the new books from John 3:16 authors. Chaplain Steve Fox is adding the new books to the prison library in this initiative to "change lives to ensure a safer Florida."

No comments:

Post a Comment