Follow the John 3:16 Network Author Page on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Wakulla Book Review: Unclaimed Legacy by Deborah Heal



As an audio book also


As the second book in a three-part series, this book should have been less than the first one was. Actually, it was just as good if not better. A very well written and thought out book. A very good basis for her characters.

This lady has an ability to get an exact mileage out of the characters that she places in front of you. I won’t lie and say that I like all of her characters, which I don’t, but I will say that she uses each one to the best of her ability. Also that ability is increasing along with her story plots.

My personal feelings are that this is a special 10.5 out of 10 on the scale., an exceptional work given to us to enjoy, and I truly did so.


Wakulla Book Review

Book Critique by: Bob L.




*~*~*~*

I want to personally thank all the men who are reviewing the books written by JOHN 3:16 AUTHORS. I am thankful that we are able to bless them and appreciate the encouragement given to us by their reviews. 



Each WEEK (usually on Tuesday), we are posting reviews from 
Wakulla Correctional inmates of John 3:16 books. 





Inmates are loving the new books from John 3:16 authors. 
Chaplain Steve Fox is adding the new books to the prison library in this initiative to "change lives to ensure a safer Florida."

No comments:

Post a Comment