Follow the John 3:16 Network Author Page on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Book Launch for The Book of Ruth A Story of Love and Redemption

I want to invite you to be a partner in my Book Launch:
The Book of Ruth A Story of Love and Redemption
It is a Daily-Bible-Reading Study of The Book of Ruth from the Bible.
It is an E-Book. I am self-publishing it through Christian Daily Resources. 

The launch date is November 15th.
There will also be a Book Showcase November 10-14.
Mark your calendars

I will appreciate anything you can do to help with this launch.

Some of the things you might do to help.
Do a post on your site about the Book Launch
Donate a gift or e-gift as a giveaway the day of the launch.
Post messages on Twitter, Facebook, Linked In or
any other social network you are affiliated with.
Send out a message to your email list.
Tell your friends and family about my book.

You may ask what is in it for you.
I have many friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Linked-In.
You will get a lot of exposure.
I will also be happy to send any of you a pdf copy that requests it of my book, The Book of Ruth A Story of Love and Redemption.

The mission of this book is “Sharing God’s Word” with the world. I have friends all over the world, some in foreign countries, who are in areas where the word is not freely available as it is here. My desire is to get His word out. I will be an honor if you will commit to join me with this task. If you are interested in partnering with me please send me a message and let me know how you can help. Thank you so much!

May God bless you all!

Deborah H. Bateman
http://www.deborahhbateman.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment