Learn how to fit prayer and physical activity into your daily routine
This workshop unites physical health and spiritual health to lose weight and develop a deeper relationship with God. In this highly interactive session, you will gain insight into how to incorporate prayer and fitness into your daily round.
Find out how to nourish your body and spirit through healthy eating and Bible study
Just as eating healthy foods nourishes your body, Bible study nourishes your spirit. You will learn practical suggestions and scriptural guidance to achieve your goals. Feel the joy of a healthier and more spiritually fit life.
Discover a new way to express yourself with God through journal writing and stretching
Taking care of yourself physically is one way to honor God with your body. Your thoughts and emotions directly influence your physical health. Learn how to recharge your physical and emotional health through stretching activities for your body and spirit.
- Authentic Women of Canada (AWOC), Burlington
- Baptist Church, Peterborough
- Calvary Pentecostal Church, Peterborough
- Christian Reform Church, Orillia
- Emmanuel Pentecostal Church, Port Perry
- Fellowship Baptist Church, Cobourg
- First Baptist Church, Brampton
- Good Words, Toronto
- Lakeshore St. Andrew's Presbyterian, Tecumseh
- Millbrook Christian Assembly, Millbrook
- Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada (PAOC), Ottawa
- St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, King City
- The Word Guild, Guelph and Toronto
- Women Alive, Peterborough and Toronto