Follow the John 3:16 Network Author Page on Pinterest

Friday, May 24, 2013

Meet Emma Right

Emma Right

Facebook
Follow me on https://twitter.com/emmbeliever
I am also on Goodreads and Librarything. Be my friend there--it gets lonely.

About: Emma is a happy wife and homeschool mother of five living in the Pacific West Coast of the USA. Besides running a busy home, and looking after their five pets, which includes two cats, two bunnies and a long-haired dachshund, she also writes stories for her children. Emma loves the Lord and His Word deeply, and when she doesn't have her nose in a book, she is telling her kids to get theirs in one.



Keeper of Reign by Emma RightShort Summary:

Books written in blood. Most are lost, their Keepers with them. A curse that befell a people. A Kingdom with no King. Life couldn’t get more harrowing for the Elfies, a blend of Elves and Fairies. Or for sixteen-year-old Jules Blaze. Or could it? When the hand of evil seeks him out and one by one his family members disappear, Jules adventures into enemy land to seek answers to save his family from annihilation, and his Kingdom from destruction.



ASIN: B00CVK128Q
$2.99
ISBN 978-1-939337-69-6 (paperback)
Library of Congress: 2013936697

Available now on Amazon at http://amzn.to/10W9ZHO. Soon to be at Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and iBooks.

The Interview:

Your unique talent: I think I have perfected the art of scolding. I've had too much practice.

Share something not many people know about you:

I can't sleep if there is the slightest light. I probably couldn't live in Alaska during the summer since I can only sleep when it's dark and the slightest pinpoint of light would wake me up.

Are you a “pet person” or prefer no pets? A pet sort of person…except maybe insect pets. I've even petted a cobra--it was alive, too!

Would you rather travel or stay at home? Home, please. I could probably survive in a cave with just a computer.

Do you read more or write more? Not enough of both.

Prefer cake or pie? And ice cream, too. And chocolates.

Would you or do you ride a motorcycle or do you prefer to ride/drive a car? My second home is my SUV. I spend about 4-6 hours a day driving my kids somewhere or other.

Bus or taxi or walk? Probably taxi. but I'd rather be home.

Are you part of a big church congregation or a small church?
I used to go to New Creation Church in Singapore with about 25K people. We had to line up for 2-3 hours to get to church and people jostled to get in. Some even cheated to get into the line. I used to sing in the choir. Sometimes we practiced until 1am and I had to be at church the next day for the service by 6am. It was very tiring. But I enjoyed singing for Jesus, so it was worth it. Now I am very happy to belong to a church of only 200-300 people preaching the message of grace.

Do you like to telephone people or prefer to use e-mail?

I prefer e-mail. I get very distracted on the phone. I probably have ADD or something like that.

Are you happy or joyful? Joyful, joyful, we adore thee, Jesus.

Do you eat at home or eat out? Both. But I prefer to eat standing up.

Listen to music or prefer quiet? Praise music. Quiet is good too. Depends.

Prefer sunrises or sunsets? Sunrise. Sunsets look too sad--it reminds me another day has ended and I haven't done all I needed and wanted to do!



1 comment:

  1. Nice to get to know you! I homeschooled for nine years, too.

    ReplyDelete