Monday, June 4, 2012
For Newbies and Anyone Else Planning a Launch Part 2
Checklist of Requirements for Book Launches on the John 3:16 Marketing Network
These requirements need to be in place before you set up a launch.
1. You have five good reviews on Amazon if your book launch is taking place on Amazon (three, four, and five stars, and at least one four or five-star by a member of the network).
2. You have the inside-the-book Amazon program set up for your book on Amazon.
3. Your book is competitively priced.
4. You have been a member of the John 3:16 Marketing Network for 45 days.
5. You have helped at least two other John 3:16 authors on a book launch or showcase—for example, you have interviewed or posted a blog about an author, done a book review for an author, provided a free gift for a landing page for an author, or something similar (it must be more than just posting Facebook and Twitter announcements).
6. Your email is set up on the John 3:16 Marketing Network forum to receive daily emails or condensed emails once daily. Receiving special notices only makes you an inactive member and ineligible to host an official book launch through the network. You may change your settings and then wait 45 days to announce an official book launch.
7. You have read the book How to Launch a Christian Best-Seller in the last three months to refresh yourself on the proper steps to launching a book through the network.
8. Your book is professionally edited.
If the above requirements are met, please send me an email letting me know you have met the requirements, and the date you would like to launch. Make sure you pick a week that is not already taken and post your book launch on the calendar on the forum. Please let me know the name of your book and if you plan on having a landing page on which you will be offering free e-gifts.
If there are any issues with the above requirements, please email me so we can discuss it before you officially announce your launch on the forum. Thanks for your attentiveness to these details, and I hope this helps everyone to get off to a good start when hosting a launch through the John 3:16 Marketing Network.