Follow the John 3:16 Network Author Page on Pinterest

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Promotion for Radio Blog Interview

I'm looking for some of you who would be interested in helping me promote a radio blog interview discussing my newest release, Letters to God on a Prodigal Son. I will be interviewed on the Prodigal Hope Network on Friday May 13th at noon and would like some of you to post that to your blog, facebook an/or website.Please respond to this blog or my e-mail at anitawriter7@yahoo.com. I'll post a blurb you can use. You can check out my book and look inside. You can also check out my other books on my web-site. I'll be doing a full launch this summer, but as I work full time as a teacher it's not posssible right now. I'd also like to know how you get the free things beyond those on hte John3:16 network. Thanks to all who can help me out. I'll promote you also as I did with several others.

No comments:

Post a Comment