Follow the John 3:16 Network Author Page on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Wakulla Book Review: Time and Again, by Deborah Heal



A most profound and most gratifying book for me to have the pleasure of reading. I am looking forward to getting the next one in line.

This work took me completely by surprise numbers of times throughout the book. It was a most refreshing book to just sit back and read without interruptions. Awk! Go away people. I’m reading here!

The next one won’t surprise me as much, so I’ll be more ready. This one the author did an exceptional job on, and I will remember her name.

I guess that listening to the younger people around you can really pay off, if you listen to the computer’s way of doing business. Aren’t business machines just wonderful pieces of equipment?

Thank you for this book.


Bob L.


Wakulla Book Review

Book Critique by: Bob L.




*~*~*~*

I want to personally thank all the men who are reviewing the books written by JOHN 3:16 AUTHORS. I am thankful that we are able to bless them and appreciate the encouragement given to us by their reviews. 



Each WEEK (usually on Tuesday), we are posting reviews from 
Wakulla Correctional inmates of John 3:16 books. 





Inmates are loving the new books from John 3:16 authors. 
Chaplain Steve Fox is adding the new books to the prison library in this initiative to "change lives to ensure a safer Florida."

No comments:

Post a Comment